Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

**MIXTAPE ALERT** Don't You Wish You Never Met Her


Yes February is the month when everyone truly loses their minds and starts humping the nearest lamppost confusing the soulless act with love (I'm bitter).

Since this month will be filled with sickly sweet valentines mixtapes, eurgggh (I'm VERY bitter), I thought I'd give my own take on love and offer up a mixtape of what I believe to be the most creepy, obsessive love songs around.

This really is an excuse for me to play loads of PJ Harvey and 60s girl groups since they were the ones who did crazy, obsessive love songs best.

Some songs may not seem that strange at first but sometimes you have to use your imagination a little for example if you imagine that Mary Wells' 'guy' doesn't actually know she exists then the song starts to sound proper creepy.

Don't You Wish You Never Met Her Mixtape
1. Rid Of Me- PJ Harvey
2. My Guy- Mary Wells
3. You Keep Me Hangin' On- The Supremes
4. Golden Thing- Throwing Muses
5. A Fool In Love- Ike and Tina Turner
6. He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss)- The Crystals
7. Legs- PJ Harvey
8. Me & Her- Heavens To Betsy
9. P.R.D.C.T- Bratmobile
10. Nowhere To Run- Martha and the Vandellas
11. Some Unholy War- Amy Winehouse
12. I Just Love You More- Kate Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment