Don't Dance Her Down Boys is a one woman army on a mission to right the wrongs of the male dominated music press and correct the inbalance of the boy crazy indie scene.
This is not another music blog. I don't want to write what everyone else can write and don't want to say what a million other people can say.
Don't Dance Her Down Boys aims to:
- Give readers intelligent critiques on the state of the music industry
- Focus on creative new artists to make sure their voice is heard
- Pay homage to those who came before us
- Not write about obvious topics, I love me some Bikini Kill and Kathleen Hanna but there is more that needs to be discussed
- Have a positive outlook on the world and what's to come
"Don't dance her down boys/ Don't dance her down/ Don't dance her down boys/ Her man's in town"- Fiery Furnaces