Pages

Friday 6 August 2010

*MIXTAPE TAPE ALERT* Feminist Anthems Pt. 2


I promised you the second part of the Feminist Anthems mixtape and here it is. I think it's pretty cool, covers a number of genres and also has a few tracks that you might not have read a feminist meaning in but it's there.

Let me know if you agree, disagree or think I left some out. This is going to be the soundtrack to the next Feminist Tsunami so it's gotta good.

Find Feminist Anthems Part 1 here.

Tracklisting:
1. She Bop- Cyndi Lauper
2. Bata Model- Crass
3. What's Love Got To Do With It- Tina Turner
4. Typical Girls- The Slits
5. I'm A Woman- Maria Muldaur
6. I'm So Excited- Le Tigre
7. Too Many Fish In The Sea- Marvelettes
8. Lola- The Raincoats
9. Tunic (Song For Karen)- Sonic Youth
10. Suck My Left One- Bikini Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment