Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

*MIXTAPE ALERT* It's That Time of Year Again

I'm going to be honest I'm not as proud of this mix as I have been of others, I think I peaked with lady rap.

It's hard to find good christmas songs, especially when you lose a whole gender's work to select from. This is probably the only time I'll complain about wanting to her more guy music. I promise this would be the only time.

Anyway here is my short, but sweet mix for the special day that comes but once a year.

If this does not meet your christmas mixtapes needs then I would suggest you head over to
Everett True's Christmas song list on his blog. It's a lot longer for one thing.

Tracklisting:
1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Darlene Love
2. All I Want For Christmas- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3. Just For Now- Imogen Heap
4. Christmas Is Cancelled- The Long Blondes
5. Christmas Medley- Destiny's Child
6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year- Martha Wainwright
7. Christmas- Beat Happening
8. All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment